Club SAPP 314 is always looking for great people.
If you are customer service oriented and want to be part of a great team! Club SAPP 314 is looking for you.
Review our current opportunities.
Inquires: Phone 1-204-734-2437
Individuals must be willing to work days, nights, weekends and holidays. Applicants must be at least 18 years of age or older.
At Club SAPP 314 our mission is simple “To provide professional and excellent customer service for our guests that exceeds their expectations.”
The positions that may be available at Club SAPP 314 are Cashier Attendants, Canteen Attendants, Hostess, Security and Shift Supervisor. The main responsibility is customer service. This can involve assisting guests with food orders, coffee service, to simply providing a pleasant and friendly conversation.
Some Expected Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promotes positive customer relations
- Provide prompt, courteous and efficient service to all patrons and guests
- Act as a hostess for all functions of gaming center
- Listen to customer complaints and resolve issues
- Serves beverages
- Assist customer with VLT payouts
- Ensure guest confidentiality at all times
- Performs other duties as deemed necessary
Friendly outgoing and happy individuals who have prior customer service are best suited for the role. Additionally, some computer skills to efficiently operate a database system is helpful.